Debt Counselling – Cape Town
If you are in Cape Town, the greater western cape or surrounding provinces Debt-911 can assist you with debt counselling
How do I know if I need debt counselling ?
Irrespective of whether you are rich or poor, a labourer or a doctor, anyone can become over-indebted.
In order to gauge whether you need debt counselling, simply answer the following questions truthfully.
- Are you receiving calls from your credit providers?
- Do you often pay your bills late?
- Are you purchasing household goods on credit?
- Do you have a garnishee (emolument) order on your salary or any asset?
- Do you battle to service your debt or are you struggling to pay off your loans
- Would you like to avoid bankruptcy
- Do you think you have a bad credit record or do you want to be debt free?
If you answered yes to some of the above questions, then Debt counselling is for you and Debt-911 can assist you on your path to debt freedom.
Debt-911 is an NCR registered counselling service and has assisted many thousands of consumers to tackle their debt and can help you in the following manner:
- We will conduct a comprehensive personal financial audit to determine exactly how much you can actually afford to pay your creditors on a monthly basis.
- We will then inform your creditors and begin the debt restructuring process, negotiating hard on your behalf
- Once an amicable agreement has been finalised, we will legalise the process through the courts or a magistrate.
- Your monthly debt repayments will be folded in to one, easy monthly debt repayment.
- Provided you continue to pay your revised debt repayment amount, you will enjoy protection from legal action that would have been taken against you.
- You will exit the process with your credit record intact.
Debt-911, your trusted debt counselling partner
If you are concerned about the affordability of your debt repayments, simply call us, SMS Help to 40935 or fill out the form alongside and a highly trained, Debt-911 counsellor will make contact with you to assess your personal financial situation and give you free advice.