Debt Counselling – The Pro’s and Con’s
Pro’s and Con’s of Debt Counselling
- Once and application has been made for debt counselling, an over-indebted consumer is afforded a certain amount of legal protection against lenders intending to seize one’s hard earned possessions.
- Debt-911 offers instant relief from the stress of being over-indebted. We take the hassle out of dealing with threatening lenders and unscrupulous debtor’s hell bent on seizing your hard earned possessions.
- Due to Debt-911’s track record, we are far more likely to receive a positive outcome from a client’s debtors during the debt renegotiation process than if the over-indebted consumer were to attempt the negotiations himself.
- Your repayments are centralised and channeled through a payment distribution agency who will distribute your monthly debt repayments to your various debtors on your behalf.
- Your Debt-911 counsellor will ensure that enough of your money is set aside to cover your living expenses including rent, school fees, groceries, transport costs etc, ensuring you will not pay more than you can reasonably afford.
- Debt-911 counsellors will make recommendations on how to budget in future and to how to manage one’s financial affairs to ensure one remains debt free. We also offer valuable cost cutting tips.
- A person who successfully completes the debt review process emerges with his reputation and financial reputation intact as no permanent record is kept on any credit bureau database.
Disadvantages of Debt Counselling
- Due to the potential to exacerbate one’s dire financial position, an over-indebted consumer under debt review can no longer assume any further debt.
Contact Debt-911 Now To Discuss Your Debt Counselling Options
If you not meeting your debt obligations, simply call us on the number alongside, SMS Help to 40935 or complete and submit the form alongside and a trained, registered Debt-911 counsellor will contact you to discuss your personal financial situation and give you a free consultation.