Debt Counsellor East Rand
When looking to partner with a debt counsellor, be sure to follow the following good advice:
Make sure your debt counsellor is a resisted provider with the National Credit Regulator (NCR) and has a valid registration certificate. Don’t simply take their word for it, do your homework and check on the www.ncr.org.za website or phone 0860 627 627 for verification. Debt-911 is one of the oldest registered debt counsellors in the country.
Be sure that the debt counselling service you select makes use of a registered paymet distribution agent. If you are asked to pay money into his bank account be aware that they may be a fly by night operation. Debt-911 only makes use of reputable payment distribution agencies.
Why Chose Debt-911 as your Debt Relief Partner
- Debt-911 will assist clients to reduce over indebted clients’ monthly payments towards their debt enabling clients not only to get out of debt but also to survive and be able to afford to service their monthly debt payments.
- Debt-911 Debt relief counsellors are qualified professional debt counsellors who can assist clients to tackle their debt problems in the following manner:
- We will re-negotiate repayment amounts with all clients credit providers to reduced, affordable amounts.
- We will, where possible endeavour to negotiate reduced interest rates should they be excessive.
- We offer our clients a comprehensive re-payment proposal detailing the various amounts to be paid over what period of time enabling clients to extricate themselves from their debt burdens.
- We offer our clients extensive support and valuable advice on how to become debt free so as to avoid debt burdens in later life
If you are struggling with debt problems and require advice, feel free to contact us for a free, professional consultation. Simply call the number alongside or fill out our contact form and a qualified Debt-911 debt relief agent will contact you to discuss your situation.