Debt Counsellors in Pretoria
Do I need a debt counsellor?
Consumers struggling to service their regular monthly debts can certainly do with the assistance of a debt counsellor.
Over indebtedness is reached when one’s money available after payment of essential monthly expenses is not enough to pay all other debts.
Indications of indebtedness include:
- You use your credit card and overdraft facilities to pay for food and bare necessities.
- One borrows money so as to service other debts.
- Some account payments are skipped so as to pay others as there is simply not enough to pay them all.
- One cannot pay one’s bills at the end of the month.
- You may have decided to have been placed under administration.
- You may have received a judgment against you.
- Final notification letters and summonses from creditors and or lawyers are being received.
The best advice to avoid over indebtedness is to simply downgrade one’s lifestyle which may take the form of reducing one’s spend on non essentials such as
- Club memberships
- Books and Magazines
- Luxuries etc
- Holiday clubs
- Pay/Satellite TV
- Non essential travel
I wish to engage the services of a debt counsellor
Should you find yourself in a position where you have become indebted and feel you may require the services of a debt counsellor, Debt-911 are registered debt counsellors with the NCR with a national footprint who can assist you with restructuring your debt.
In order to proceed with an assessment, please fill out the form alongside or contact us and we will contact you to discuss your options.