Debt Problems and Over-indebtedness Ruining Your Life?
Do you feel that you are you heading for over-indebtedness?
Simply follow Debt-911’s 12 step plan to avoid falling into the debt trap.
- Be proactive, swallow your pride and admit that you have a debt problem. Burying your head in the sand will not solve your problems. If you are in trouble call Debt-911 to explore our instant debt reduction options.
- Take immediate action – the longer you wait the worse your debt problems become.
- Don’t buy any luxuries and immediately reduce your expenditure. If you can’t afford to pay for something in cash. Don’t buy it. This philosophy will ensure that you systematically reduce your expenditure.
- Before making a purchase, ask yourself if you really need it or simply want it.
- Always pay the highest interest bearing accounts first, thus ensuring you will reduce the amount of interest you pay and thereby reducing your debt faster.
- Save for a rainy day! It is important that you get in the habit of putting a little aside every month to be used for emergencies. The old adage of pay yourself first holds true.
- Draw up a budget and be sure to stick to it
- Don’t splurge on branded goods, they do not represent value for money.
- Always get comparative quotes before awarding a job.
- Don’t keep trying to keep up with the Jones’. It’s a futile exercise and may bankrupt you in the long run.
- Interest is a vicious downward spiral. Avoid it at all costs if you can.
- It is better to save until you have enough money to pay for the item you want rather than taking on additional interest bearing debt.
Your Debt Problems Are Personal – Let Debt-911 tailor-make you a solution
As people’s financial situations are different and very private, Debt-911 ensures that each client’s unique circumstances are taken into account before a solution is proposed or pursued. Our business was built on client confidentiality!
If you feel that you are unable to meet your regular monthly debt commitments and would like to explore Debt-911’s debt relief options, please feel free to call us. Simply contact us on the number listed alongside, complete and submit the form or SMS Help to 40935 after which a trained Debt-911 debt counsellor will contact you to assess your financial situation.