See a debt review counsellor for your peace of mind
- Is there is more month left than money will allow for each month?
- Do your expenses exceed your income?
- Do you feel you are over – indebted?
- Are you taking out more credit in order to pay credit?
- Are your creditors continuously pestering you?
- Do you find yourself paying the more important accounts first before others?
- Do your expenses exceed your monthly salary?
If you answered yes to most of the above questions, you can safely assume that you are over-indebted and in need of a debt counsellor.
Debt Counsellors – what can they do for me?
Debt-911 debt counsellors are registered with the National Credit Regulator (NCR), a governing body established to oversee and enforce The National Credit Act (NCA) which was introduced in 2007 to regulate the process of assisting consumers with managing their debts. Debt-911 works independently and assists over – indebted consumers take control of their financial situation.
We are a leading debt management consultancy and our experienced staff is highly qualified to deal with any consumer debt restructuring exercise. We will re negotiate favourable credit terms and guarantee to reduce your monthly debt repayments.
- Will work with consumers and lenders to ease the monthly financial burden on over-indebted consumers
- Are knowledgeable and highly qualified in their fields.
- Offer excellent customer support and advice
- Will work in conjunction with a legal team to ensure a smooth passage through the debt review process.
- Put you firmly on the path to a debt free, future.
Are you feeling the pressure of overdue monthly debt repayments?
If so, call us, SMS Help to 40935 or fill out the form alongside and a registered debt counsellor will call you to assess your personal situation and give you a free consultation.