How Debt-911’s instant debt busting solutions can ease your debt burden.
Statistics suggest that over 10 million consumers in South Africa have fallen behind on their debt repayments. Over- indebtedness is a major problem affecting more and more households.
Debt-911 is one of the oldest and most experienced debt counselling services, having been established soon after the existing National Credit Act came into force in 2007. We offer a range of debt relief solutions tailored to each individual’s unique circumstances and we will assist consumers to make important decisions regarding their personal financial situations.
Debt-911 counsellors will:
- Use our mandates to negotiate with your creditors on your behalf. Our objective is to extend the term of your credit agreements, and or reduce the level on interest charged on your loans.
- Fold all your debt repayments into 1 easy monthly payment
- Assist our clients by helping them to manage their money effectively.
- Draw up a realistic monthly budget that is easy to stick to
- We will take your living expenses into consideration before drawing up your repayment plan
- Offer a cost effective, debt reduction service.
If you are struggling to pay your monthly bills, or feel that you may be over-indebted and would like to benefit from our services, simply gather your various account statements, your employee pay slip (or bank details if you are self employed) and contact Debt-911 to explore our debt solutions.
Debt-911 are registered debt counsellors with the National Credit Regulator with a national footprint who can assist you with restructuring your debt.
In order to proceed with a free initial assessment, please fill out the form, SMS Help to 40935 or complete and submit the form alongside and a trained, registered Debt-911 counsellor will contact you to discuss your personal financial situation and give you a free consultation.